Re: [Mldonkey-users] stats

From: Heinz
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] stats
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:28:34 +0100

hi,

some stats fo 30c:
Uptime: 68749 seconds (0 days, 19 hours, 5 minutes)
Total seens: 2853
         eDonkey: 27 (0.95 %)
official mldonkey: 585 (20.50 %)
mldonkey pango mf: 144 (5.05 %)
  mldonkey pango: 19 (0.67 %)
         Overnet: 268 (9.39 %)
       old eMule: 5 (0.18 %)
       new eMule: 1805 (63.27 %)
          server: 0 (0.00 %)
Total filerequests received: 36248
    From eDonkey: 85 (0.23 %)
From official mldonkey: 19520 (53.85 %)
From mldonkey pango mf: 9107 (25.12 %)
From mldonkey pango: 27 (0.07 %)
    From Overnet: 543 (1.50 %)
  From old eMule: 18 (0.05 %)
  From new eMule: 6948 (19.17 %)
     From server: 0 (0.00 %)
Total downloads: 1949135534
    From eDonkey: 305747529 (15.69 %)
From official mldonkey: 50537770 (2.59 %)
From mldonkey pango mf: 0 (0.00 %)
From mldonkey pango: 36864 (0.00 %)
    From Overnet: 1376483962 (70.62 %)
  From old eMule: 0 (0.00 %)
  From new eMule: 216329409 (11.10 %)
     From server: 0 (0.00 %)
Total uploads: 2496591936
      To eDonkey: 87766944 (3.52 %)
To official mldonkey: 758075085 (30.36 %)
To mldonkey pango mf: 104634234 (4.19 %)
To mldonkey pango: 0 (0.00 %)
      To Overnet: 246018835 (9.85 %)
    To old eMule: 4567040 (0.18 %)
    To new eMule: 1295529798 (51.89 %)
       To server: 0 (0.00 %)

Download rate is ok in general - upload as much as I'm allowing and seems to stay within that limit without any
need for additional traffic shaping.
Filerequests do behave well with pango - at least if we could trust this statistics ;-)
Overnet upload seems to be working also considerably well.
From watchin the statistics over the last days (different versions) I have
the general impression that new eMules are getting much more
than they are giving and that overnet is just the opposite case - but maybe thats just the files I ask and share - just an impression ...

What still puzzles me is my very low number of connected clients compared to others :
That were Roland's figures:
client_stats
Uptime: 67541 seconds (0 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes)
Total seens: 36257
so in about 19h he "saw" about 12 times more clients than me - that looks strange. And since my numbers are low compared to most I've seen there seems to bes something wrong - maybe my settings ?
max_connected_servers = 3
max_connections = 600
max_sources_per_file = 400
at the moment ...