[Mldonkey-users] Problems Resolved

From: Olaf Bossen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problems Resolved
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:30:06 +0100

Thanks to the quick reply of Ariel and John my problems were mostly resolved. So before there is a giant flood of replies coming down through the middle of next week...

I'd still like to suggest some things to the developers:
- There is such a thing as an /etc and a /bin directory. In window$ it's normal to have everything in on place in Linux it isn't: the ini files should go in a subdirectory of /etc, the log temp and dynamic files in the /var hierachy and the files itself in the /bin or /usr bin. Or even better in the /usr/local hierachy
- sharing "/" as default is a fellony

Thanks to the community,

Olaf

P.S: debian packages are cool