[Mldonkey-users] pango & overnet & more

From: Marc
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] pango & overnet & more
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:02:26 +0100

lo all
well i've just discovered that pango patch a few days ago and tried it..
i'm not sure my mldonkey works better but the stats are fun to read.

unfortunately the stats also show that i have not access to overnet on my
two debian mldonkeys.. they are separate debian using separate internet
lines.. i've opened the port "vo" returns for udp and tcp.. and tried to
boot all the clients from http://kickme.to/flockhelpapp but nothing
happens.. my stats are quite clear about that

so i was wondering if there's another port to open or something to switch
on...
when i use overnet on some windows it works fine.

I'd also like to know if there would be a way to upload to overnet clients
only or at least if it could be done with mldonkey.. i think it would be a
smooth way to switch to overnet for us..

Marc