Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango & overnet & more

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango & overnet & more
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:33:55 +0100

>  >
>  > > I'd also like to know if there would be a way to upload to overnet
> clients
>  > > only or at least if it could be done with mldonkey.. i think it would be
>  > > smooth way to switch to overnet for us..
>  >
>  > Sorry, upload to overnet is *not yet* implemented!
>
>  It will come out pretty soon. Right now, it does work on my patched
>  version without any complaints from distants overnet clients.
>
>  I want to implement new opcodes (27-28-30 / 12-13 / 21-22) before
>  releasing anything.

Have you found some documentation of how the publish protocol works ?
I don't know if the code I wrote was correct, I couldn't test it
easily, but I would really be interested to see your code, and finally
a specification of this part of the protocol.

Anyway, if it works, I will ask the new developpers to apply the patch
as soon as possible.

- MLDonkey