Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet: servers.ini

From: Garvin Hicking
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet: servers.ini
Date: 05 Dec 2002 01:12:00 +0200

 Salve, crazee_canuck!

GH>> But there is no "Network Overnet registered". Is this correct this
GH>> way?

>  Yes.  I don't know what exactly to look for, but here are some of
>  the messages that the Overnet support logs:

First off, thanks for your reply. I just looked over my own logfile, but
even though I have set "verbose", "verbose_overnet" to 'true' I cannot
find any of the keywords you have posted in your snippet.

How does a 'correct' startup-logfile look like? I start my mldonkey via:

nohup ./mldonkey \
  1> /var/log/donkey/mldonkey.log \
  2> /var/log/donkey/mldonkey_error.log \
  &

I have uploaded my logfile to http://www.supergarv.de/mldonkey_1.log.gz -
it is a 150kb gzipped file; maybe you can have a look at it and compare it
to yours or maybe send ma an initial logfile from you?

I just downloaded the official overnet client, and correctly works. So it
can't be a port-problem...

Damnnit, I don't have a clue. ;)

--
Bye,                                            ...[ icq  #21392242 |
 Garvin                                       ...[ www.supergarv.de |

... *I am Jordan of Borg. Gravity is irrelevant.*