Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet: servers.ini

From: Garvin Hicking
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet: servers.ini
Date: 05 Dec 2002 14:12:00 +0200

 Hi MLdonkey!

> Do you have these two options in your downloads.ini ?

> overnet_search_keyword = true
> overnet_search_sources = true

I appreciate your effort, but those two settings were the first tries I
had when I began to try to enable overnet. :-(

I now installed mldonkey with initial .ini-files and changed those
parameters to true, but still can't get no connect...

Can you tell me for what verbose/debug output I have to lookout in my
logfiles to see, if overnet tries to connect?

--
Bye,                                            ...[ icq  #21392242 |
 Garvin                                       ...[ www.supergarv.de |

... *!sdrawkcab ni deggulp draobyek ym tog ev'I kniht I*