Re: [Mldonkey-users] Credits system and rare files

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Credits system and rare files
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:15:22 +0100

Le Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:45:12 +0100, Alois <address@hidden> a écrit :

> So the
> upload of already downloaded files should be excluded from the credit
> system.

Interesting. But I think that requires an upload queue, because you don't
know what file will be asked for when you allocate the upload slot.

> Emule people shouldn't
> get too many credits because it seems that they can still get enough
> upload slots even without credits.

By how much will you decrease the credits they get ?

> P.S.: Is ocaml good at handling dynamic arrays? If it is, I will learn
> Ocaml and try programming a real upload queue...

This is not a basic abstract type of ocaml, but the intmap module included
in mldonkey may provide the features you want.