[Mldonkey-users] WARNING Please, Update Your MLDonkey

From: Spider
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] WARNING Please, Update Your MLDonkey
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:53:46 +0200

> 2002/11/15: Simon
>   - DonkeyClient: changed mldonkey-specific protocol to recognize old
>         clients, and send a warning.
>
>  If mldonkey 2.00 is old then fuck Simon.
I am sorry for my language to you Simon.

I realy love LOVE love LOVE love mldonkey. (and ai mean the program)
But sending messages to older versions is bad for opensource project.

Sample.

mldonkey 2.00+modifigation
=
2002/11/15: Devil
  - DonkeyClient: changed mldonkey-specific protocol to recognize NEW
        clients, and send a warning 200times.
( [WARNING] Please, Downgrade Your MLDonkey )

I now that older mldonkey versions are bad and destructive but sometimes
you just have to live with them.

I allways thingt that OpenSource was about Freedom not Depreson

I am wery bad English writer but i had to write this.

MLDonkey NEWER STOP MAKING THIS GOOD PROGRAM.

- Spider