Re: [Mldonkey-users] WARNING Please, Update Your MLDonkey

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] WARNING Please, Update Your MLDonkey
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:57:59 +0100

Hi!

I think reminding someone to switch to a newer software version is a good
idea. First for the user himself due to better usability, stability and
performance and second especially for network applications for the
performance of the network itself. This is an advantage for all other users.

Greetings
Andre