Re: [Mldonkey-users] CVS 2.00+3 client_stats broken

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] CVS 2.00+3 client_stats broken
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:49:40 +0100

MLdonkey wrote...
> >  client_stats
> >  Thats it. Wrong and incomplete :-)
> Indeed, 80.22 + 0 <> 100, you are right, there is something wrong in
> these stats ... 2.00+4 for tomorrow ?

Uptime: 2998 seconds (0+00:49)
You didn't see any client yet
Total filerequests received:               3478
                    eDonkey:                  3 (0.09 %)
               old mldonkey:               3044 (87.52 %)

Upload and download in progress...and where are all the emules go?
Did they just switched over to their own network???

SCNR - Anyway good to see a cvs-update again!

PS: Can someone tell me what random_order_download means exactly? I
thought all files were downloaded at the same time...
PPS: I would really like to see an option to disable file-browsing
completely (not just for .hidden. files)