[Mldonkey-users] Suggestion

From: Jared ''Danger'' Earle
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Suggestion
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 02:02:07 +0100

Would it be possible in the next version to include an option for a CSS file to be included?

  set style_sheet stylesheet.css

As it is, I'm finding the current text too large (Mac OS X, Chimera 0.6, mldonkey 2.01) and was just going to hard-code a new stylesheet into my source and rebuild, but think that it's a worthwhile suggestion to ask for a change.

What do you think? Should I just learn CAML and post a patch?

--
     Jared Earle, Nightfall Games, address@hidden - http://www.23x.net
       "Never go in against a SPORK, when *death* is on the line!"