Re: [Mldonkey-users] Suggestion

From: Jared ''Danger'' Earle
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Suggestion
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:52:09 +0100

On Sunday, Dec 15, 2002, at 17:36 Europe/Paris, MLdonkey wrote:
I think you can modify the file ~/.mldonkey_messages.ini, options
'html_header' and 'download_html_header'. If it is not enough, tell us
where you would like to add it.

address@hidden cd ~/.mldonkey
address@hidden grep html *.ini
downloads.ini: use_html_frames = false
downloads.ini: html_checkbox_file_list = true
downloads.ini: motd_html = "<pre>

The what file? The HTML options in downloads.ini were removed for 2.01, making my home-brew GUI redundant. Not that I'm complaining, because the new webGUI is nice, if a little large.

Here's my request:

In the HTML source for the web CUI, there's a <style> section. What I'd like is that after that, there's an option to add a line like the following:

  <link rel=stylesheet href="$style_sheet" type="text/css">

...and the variable 'style_sheet' is set in a conf file, like Downloads.ini. If the link is called *after* your </style> declaration then the defaults will be your styles, unless they are superseded by the user's choice.

Am I making sense or am I rambling the insane frothing waffle of a madman?

--
     Jared Earle, Nightfall Games, address@hidden - http://www.23x.net
     "Come on, Romy. You've got to say something nice about my SPORK"