[Mldonkey-users] pango vs. cvs?

From: tristate
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] pango vs. cvs?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:25:08 +0100

hi all, can you simon and pango find a way to code on the same project???
i hate this status of mldonkey. one version from cvs, one version from
pango...
this is not the idea from open source! i have no fun to test two versions at
the same time. it costs so much time. i hope and wish me you can code on the
same tree. and i think two brains togother is better than 2 brains alone. or
so..
but this is realy ugly. please simon, pick up the phone and call pango. I
think
you found a way for the future.