Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango vs. cvs?

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango vs. cvs?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:48:14 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> hi all, can you simon and pango find a way to code on the same project???

Yes, I agree here, you should try to coordinate efforts... It's a pain in
the *ss to follow mldonkey development... too many versions :(

Though I use and I prefer pango's ;)

> this is not the idea from open source!

I don't agree! This is *exactly* the idea of open source: If you don't
like a project, fork it and do your own version (there are a lot of
examples, PHPnuke and PostNuke comes to mind).

Greetings,

Sergio