Re: [Mldonkey-users] mailinglist-problems

From: Philip Hofstetter
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:31:44 +0100

Hi,

Alois wrote:
as the mailinglist-server of nongnu.org seems to be really slow I think it's time to switch to another server. Does anybody know any other server where you can open free mailing lists?

if you could live with an address at the pilif.ch domain, I could provide you with a Mailman 1.2b6 installation, lots of bandwith and a very low load on the server.

Philip