[Mldonkey-users] [Patch] Make HTTP-Realm configurable

From: Martin
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [Patch] Make HTTP-Realm configurable
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:20:54 +0100

Hi everybody.
After trying really hard my ocaml skills are so powerful now that i
can finally release my first patch:

* Make the HTTP-Realm (shown when connecting to the web-interface)
  configurable in downloads.ini. Maybe im the only one so paranoid, but
  having my machine running 24/7 i dont want anybody scanning my
  interface-port to know im running mldonkey.

* diff against the newest cvs-tree (Dez15)
  (but these changes are so small they will work anyway)
  (maybe using -p1 when applying...dont know...)

I would really like to see this in cvs...comments welcome!