Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey does not work in download but inupload

From: Norbert Lataille
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey does not work in download but inupload
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:20:23 +0100

Do you use CVS or 2.01 version ?
Try an "ovstats" in the console and tell us the result (correct peer
repartition ?)
Please note that CVS has a new feature which automaticaly download OCL peer
lists from the web if you don't have any correct peer.

Does anyone has a comparison/feeling of CVS vs 2.01 overnet sources quantity
/ answers (overnet Search has been reworked in CVS) ? I personnaly use a
Overnet-only mldonkey, and I did not notice any drop in the quality/quantity
of  sources.

Norbert