Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:57:16 +0100

>  Here is another problem on client_stats:
>
>  Uptime: 1713 seconds (0+00:28)
>                  Total seens:                619
>                      eDonkey:                  0 (0.00 %)
>              Total downloads:            3138181
>                      eDonkey:            2626181 (83.68 %)
>
>  It's from 2.01-3.
>
>  Meikel

Anyway, I strongly advise CVS users to upgrade to 2.01-3 (tag
release-2-01-3), since a major bug was fixed in the upload system,
that prevented good upload to mldonkey clients ! The fix probably
introduced some small other bugs, but they are probably worth it.

Note that the 2.01-3 is more recent than your version, Meikel, but it
still has this bug :)

- MLDonkey