Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1
Date: 19 Dec 2002 18:20:40 +0100

"Roland Arendes" <address@hidden> writes:

> You should try a little longer. While hashing, mldonkey doesn't connect
> sources or servers (seems to be new with tag3).

Then there should be a notice somewhere. I set compute_md4_delay to
10 sec to prevent this "deadlock". So it could last for hours to
connect to servers?

> I assure you can't evaluate versions running for less than at least 2 days.

If default behaviour is serverconnect in under 5 minutes all the time
and the new version can't connect for over half an hour, I won't evaluate
any further.

> And it would be wise if you install some kind of mrtg for your link. I
> suggest "ifmonitor": http://ifmonitor.preteritoimperfeito.com/

Will look at this, thanks.

Meikel