Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Count-Error in stats in 2.01-1
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:26:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi

>> > Note that the 2.01-3 is more recent than your version, Meikel, but it
>> > still has this bug :)
>> Ok, I'll give it a try.
> Hm, running now for more than half an hour and all messages I get are
> P1, P2, P3, P4 and hashing. There is no (not even one) "from client:
> ascii.." or "FOUND CLIENT BLOCK", no server connect all the time. Not
> to mention that there was not even 1 byte download.
> Switched back to CVS from 12.15 and connected in no more than 3
> minutes to 2 servers. And d/l speed is just fine.

You should try a little longer. While hashing, mldonkey doesn't connect
sources or servers (seems to be new with tag3).

I assure you can't evaluate versions running for less than at least 2 days.

And it would be wise if you install some kind of mrtg for your link. I
suggest "ifmonitor": http://ifmonitor.preteritoimperfeito.com/

(You need to set register_globals on within php.ini for ifmonitor 0.27 to
work)

Roland