Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Using full upload again !

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Using full upload again !
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:44:13 +0100

>  OK, before going an, please clarify one point:
>
>   Does mldonkey ask every source for every file in download?

That was the behavior of a lot of versions, for some good reasons. It
has been changed recently (thanks to pango's patches), but was
reverted when we discovered that mldonkey clients couldn't properly
download from each other (for another reason in fact). Now, the
current CVS does not ask for all files anymore again :) So upload
should be better now.

Since some people care a lot about upload bandwidth, and some other
don't care, it should probably be adjustable by a new option...

- MLDonkey