Re: [Mldonkey-users] count of dl's

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] count of dl's
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:11:14 +0100

tristate wrote...
> i have a question.. why downloads only max 5 files of 40 at the same time?

mldonkey always tries that....

> in mldwatch i have enough sources for the other files. what das it mean in
> the brakets? eg. 300(2)? that 2 clients have chunks for me? why did my
> client
> than not dl? what is wrong with my setup?

Im not using a gui so i cant tell you what it means (maybe take a look at a
faq or readme from the gui?)
but if your client didnt start downloading: maybe its not its turn!
everybody has to wait in a queue until its his turn! this is not like
the "www" where everything is click and go...be patient!