[Mldonkey-users] Problem with the newer pango patches

From: BendAR
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problem with the newer pango patches
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 06:05:58 +0100

Hi,
I have the follwing problem, when I want to patch the current CVS with
pango-20030108c. I'm using OS X and for a few days all worked fine.
Why I got these errors? There are also errors at the end of the
compiling.

patch -p0 -E -s <../pango.patch
5 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file common/commonOptions.ml.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file config/configure.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file config/configure.in.rej
10 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyClient.ml.rej
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyFiles.ml.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyGlobals.ml.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyMain.ml.rej
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyOptions.ml.rej
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyOvernet.ml.rej
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file donkey/donkeyServers.ml.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/basicSocket.ml.rej

end of compiling:
File "donkey/donkeyOptions.ml", line 337, characters 35-52:
Unbound value sources_per_chunk
make: *** [donkey/donkeyOptions.cmx] Error 2

cu
BendAR