Re: [Mldonkey-users] Source management in 2.02-4

From: Ultimateclem
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Source management in 2.02-4
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:59:53 +0100

Le Samedi 11 Janvier 2003 12:52, Roland Arendes a écrit :
> hi mldonkey-users,
>

>   Ok. We have 58300 clients waiting to get checked. Wow. This number
>   keeps increasing quite fast.
>

>   Is this possible?
>   Lets say, stop sources asking if New Sources > 5000?
>
>   Other/better ideas anyone?
>
> -roland

Mld has to manage the limit of the new_sources per files, if not, the risk is
to have no new_sources for rare files.

If the limit is depending on max_sources_per_file and max_clients_per_second,
it will be good for me. With my parameter, my mld will "take" more than
1,5 hours to "finish" the new sources.
Why don't we stop asking for new_sources when max_sources_per_file is reached
and the availability is seen at 100% (less than 2 days ago for instance) ?

Trying to help you...