Re: [Mldonkey-users] Bytes of the incomplete chunks are not saved when

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Bytes of the incomplete chunks are not saved when killing MLDonkey (CVS 2.02-5)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:05:37 -0500

At 11:41 PM +0200 1/14/03, Geromanas wrote:
Hello,

  CVS 2.02-5 is working quite great for me - low memory usage (only 15
  MBs !!!), fast downloads. But I have noticed a new bug - when
  killing MLDonkey, bytes of the incomplete chunks are not saved to
  disk, so after starting MLDonkey up again, I have only full chunks
  and other parts, which I downloaded before, are lost.

I have bigger problems; 2.02-5 won't share any of my chunks. Completed files in my incoming dir are shared, but nothing else.

Brett
--
----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/