Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: moving files/config

From: Geromanas
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: moving files/config
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:08:29 +0200

Hello,

SH> But the two bug bugs, a) chunk sharing and b) saving of incomplete
SH> chunks have to be fixed.
c) High memory usage is still not fixed. For the first 2-3 hours MLDonkey
runs very well (using 15-10 MB of memory). Then suddenly it begins to
eat memory very quickly (+ 1 MB every 10 seconds). This way MLDonkey
slows down my machine (64 MB of RAM) and I have to kill it. The
similar experience with 2.02-4 but this version comsumes all my memory
after 10 minutes of running. So 2-3 hours of running is a nice
improvement in 2.02-5 :-) I'm running Debian 3.0 Woody.

BTW, I am downloading only one but very popular file.

--
 Geromanas