[Mldonkey-users] How to use max_opened_connections well?

From: privé privé
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to use max_opened_connections well?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:47:30 +0100

Hi,

I didn't find a lot of information in the mailing list about this
parameter.
I have it at his default value 924. First, this number looks strange
to me. Is it the result of an algorythm? Which one?
I feel it is too higher. How can i set it well? why?

Thanks a lot.

axzv59 ( fr )

PS : For newbies like me, it would be nice to have a description of
important parameters and how to manage them well. But i understand
that time is precious... I would be happy to do this when i'll be a
guru with mldonkey :-)