Re: [Mldonkey-users] Hippies and emule

From: fr1end4u
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Hippies and emule
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:10:02 +0100

Stephane:

As Martin wrote, READ, read what happens on forums, go take a look at eMule
forums and see how they react to us.

It isn't as bad as it used to be, at least for me, and the emule developers aren't the same we used to know.

On the long run, we have to live with each other.

We are all sources to each other.

We all get our downloads from mother donkey.

regards
fr1end4u

P.S.: I have to admit that some of my friends actually call me a hippie ;-)