[Mldonkey-users] Hippies and emule

From: Stephane Goulet
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Hippies and emule
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:44:46 -0500

Stop talking about flowers and universal love about eMule.

As Martin wrote, READ, read what happens on forums, go take a look at eMule
forums and see how they react to us. Read "history" mldonkey has allways
been witchhunted because old versions did not put good restrictions on
requests (for server and users). They never said, hey pls mldonkey add this
and this to controll your nice innovative client.. No, only a primitive
witchhunt. And afterwards a new opensource for windows copies the
innovations we made and adds it's own.. "monopolistic" features..

If you want peace, don't beg for it here, we tried.

Go talk to them, if you can get their good graces and open their eyes, you
bet we will be happy to do whatever we can to live in harmony.

(Btw we NEED back a clean official forum like the other clients have so we
don't repeat ourselves over and over, and so that "topics" don't die in the
(too busy) list. Someone has a hint for a good place to set this up? )

-Stéphane