Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey

From: Jan C. Bernauer
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:27:33 +0100

BS> I can't see any sense in this. What do you exspect the emules to do? We are
BS> a minority - they won't give a shit if we block them or not, as we are only
BS> a small part of the available sources. Maybe they will even get angry and
BS> start blocking *us* and this could turn out quite negative, couldn't it?

They may be a majority people wise, but I think the odds are much
better talking about the upstream.
How many fast servers are running Windows? How many of them run Linux?

It would be great to have a statistic about aggregated upload/download
speed of all mldonkeys and of all emules.

--
Greetings,
 Jan C. Bernauer                          mailto: address@hidden

Origin: Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...