Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey

From: Benjamin Schötz
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:09:10 +0100

From: "Martin" <address@hidden>

> MLdonkey wrote...
> > For example, we will start banning users with long upload queues (>500?
> 1000 ?),
> > so that they are forced to remove it. And without long upload queues,
> > the credit system has no real effect...
>
> Sound very good to me...

I can't see any sense in this. What do you exspect the emules to do? We are
a minority - they won't give a shit if we block them or not, as we are only
a small part of the available sources. Maybe they will even get angry and
start blocking *us* and this could turn out quite negative, couldn't it?

Wouldn't it be wise to arrange with them instead of fighting against a
majority?

Greetings,
Benjamin