Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey

From: fr1end4u
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet future in mldonkey
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:25:09 +0100

MLdonkey wrote:

For example, we will start banning users with long upload queues (>500? > 1000
?),
so that they are forced to remove it. And without long upload queues,
the credit system has no real effect...

Is this really necessary? The credit system has been heavily discussed among emule users as long as it exists, and i still have some hope they will rethink this on their own. The latest version of emule at least uploads complete chunks, regardless how much credits you got.

At least an unban in case we actually get download from the banned client would be nice.