Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet in stable || unstable branch

From: Michel Meyers
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet in stable || unstable branch
Date: 25 Jan 2003 13:14:41 -0000

> [no overnet connects]
> > I do have the same problem and my machine is running with an internal IP...
> > could this really be a bug?
>
> Unfortunately I have very much the same problem, except that I am
> running mldonkey directly on my router with outside ip.
>
> I won't get any overnet peers, even after issuing...
>  'ovweb
> http://members.lycos.co.uk/appbyhp2/FlockHelpApp/contact-files/contact.ocl'
> ....there is still:
>  Number of known Overnet peers = 0

Well, I've got
  Number of known Overnet peers = 4174
so that's not the problem, the problem is that in my client stats everything is:
                    Overnet:                  0 (0.00 %)
(No seens, no uploads, no downloads, nothing...)

Unfortunately I can't run mldonkey on the outside IP, otherwise I would have
tested whether that fixes the problem (if it does, there's obviously a bug
somewhere that makes mld send the wrong IP to the users)

Greetings,
           Michel