Re: [Mldonkey-users] no connection to servers

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] no connection to servers
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:55:53 +0100

tristate wrote...
> hi all, mld 2.02-7 cannot connect to servers?
> hmm i think i am alone with this, but why?

No you are not alone -- just had this problem too: solved it like
that:

* killed mldonkey
* removed files.ini, file_sources.ini, servers.ini
* start mldonkey
* after a few seconds 5 connected servers!
* issued a recover_temp
* big hashing going on...
* download on superb level!

The only problem is still this overnet issue....very few seen overnet
clients and no up/download at all...searches work...
Anyone got overnet working with 2.02-7? I even tried with the
servers.ini from cvs distrib-dir - no success...many overnet clients
but still no transfer :(