Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-6 collects too many sources

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-6 collects too many sources
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:06:00 -0500

At 10:01 PM +0100 1/23/03, Roland Arendes wrote:

Not even all chunks are checked (updated from an
  older version, and the new chunk states still have to be verified).

I seem to remember I had to use the 'verify chunks' option in the GUI once. Might want to give that a try.

The upload rate was reducing for testing. I can't stand the limit of
upstream mldonkey 2.02-6 creates without even uploading a single byte.
Even with upload_rate = 1 I can't see any difference.

Block overnet with your firewall. It consumes upwards of 12KB/sec on my system.

I'd love to know why the option to disable overnet has disappeared...

Hope this helps,

Brett