[Mldonkey-users] How can I ban the upload of my temp files?

From: Pere Castañer Sardà
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How can I ban the upload of my temp files?
Date: 28 Jan 2003 15:41:47 +0100

Hi,

I need to share only the movies that I release (my DVDRip work) and I
don't want to share anything else because I'm the only source of these
files in mldonkey. However, at same time if I've been downloading
another divx, I share the parts of the film and the slots are full of
people uploading from my this parts and don't let upload any of my divx
(because the other are more requested).

There is a command for ban the temp files? or it is not possible?

PD:I'm using dayly mldonkey-cvs (2.0.2-8 I believe)

XaRz