Re: [Mldonkey-users] How can I ban the upload of my temp files?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How can I ban the upload of my temp files?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:55:36 +0100

MLdonkey wrote...
> No, no command for that. You should use two mldonkeys, one for
> uploading your rare movies (with full upload, and max_upload_slots
> high), and another with upload minimal. If you want to keep the
> credits in emule, just copy the client_md4 from one to the other, so
> that both clients are seen as only one client by emules...

Thats exactly what im doing for months....now the ethic question: is
it political correct to "not upload" with the download-only-client so
the other one gets full upload??

IE:
Its a P2P-Network : you have to upload!
Do you have the right to choose *what* you upload?
(thinking about the release-priority of emule)

(if this would be an emule list - then this is the start of a flamewar)