Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: OT: donitor question

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: OT: donitor question
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:17:37 +0100

Sven Hartge wrote:

I have troubles with donitor, too. I installed it and let it run for
one night. The next morning I looked at the charts and just saw one
peak which was at the time I started donitor the last day (I think
there was another peak, but no colored area like on the homepage of
donitor).

Did you put in the right crontab entries?

I suppose the script timed out. I sometimes have the same problem, when having too much connections.
Have you tried to lower the rounds-parameter??

So I deinstalled donitor, I just deleted the directory. Now is my
question: Does anybody know the problem and have a solution?

see above: try to lower round-parameter

If not, does anybody know how to remove the added iptables-rules?

If you don't have any other firewall rules than those from donitor, then
just use iptables -F (have a look at the manpage).

Yep, or stop mldonkey and run the script on last time (to clean up the input/output-table, and then 'iptables -X DKY_DWN' and iptables -X DKY_UP

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: