[Mldonkey-users] Problem in Bittorrent

From: Thoran
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problem in Bittorrent
Date: 08 May 2003 13:01:48 +0200

Hi list,

there is still a bug, for which I submit a report some time ago.  This
is very annoying, but apparently I am the only to have this problem.

The point is
if I do
dllink
http://f.scarywater.net/Animatrix.Large.e4.The_Second_Renaissance_Part_2.mov.torrent

mlnet cannot resolve the adress, this is the message I got in the
console:

Trying to load
http://f.scarywater.net/Animatrix.Large.e4.The_Second_Renaissance_Part_2.mov.torrent
.torrent file loaded
Exception
Sys_error("http://f.scarywater.net/Animatrix.Large.e4.The_Second_Renaissance_Part_2.mov.torrent:
 No such file or directory") while loading
Error: f.scarywater.net: address not found

I am running mlnet chrooted with MLDONKEY_CHROOT.  Thus, maybe the libc try
to read /etc/resolv.conf (or other resources)  *after* mlnet chroots.
I will try to copy  files like this one  in the jail to see if changes
things.

Cheers,

        Thoran