[Mldonkey-users] Back to mldonkey and still no improved sharing system ?

From: Chaosmedia Dev.
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Back to mldonkey and still no improved sharing system ?
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:40:26 +0200

Hello all,

it's been a while since i compiled and used mldonkey, last one was 2.00 for
me :)
I've downloaded the cvs a few days ago to see what mld was like at the
moment and unfortunately i haven't found any trace of a sharing priority
system.. am i right to assume that nothing has been done to improve sharing
with mldonkey ?
i left mldonkey for emule because of the advanced features emule has to
improve sharing..

Please let me know now if i've missed something.
I'm only using the embeded http gui for the moment and maybe some features
are missing in it..
Thx

Marc