[Mldonkey-users] MLDonkey not responding

From: Hessi James
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] MLDonkey not responding
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:58:08 +0200

Hey,

recently I had problems connecting to the webinterface on localhost (W2k, 1GB, Athlon XP). Version 2.5.21c all of a sudden started to repeatly crash a couple of minutes after start up. Switching to version 2.5.26 made things even worse. I'm now back on .21c which is running stable again (yeah - surprise...). .26 does not exactly crash, but the webinterface is unreachable most of the time. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes (about 4 - 5) until a requested page is delivered, but most of the time the browser cannot connect to the server.

With 'stdout true' I found the following message after a few minutes:

HTTPSERVER: Exception write failed: Connection aborted in request_handler

Hmpf, I have no clue. Hopefully anyone of you does...