[Mldonkey-users] client_ip setting

From: Chris Picton
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] client_ip setting
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:24:35 +0200

Hi all

I have the following network setup:

ADSL line with dynamic IP - it is changed every 24 hours by my service
provider.

OpenVPN tunnel through to a server with a public static IP via a private
ip range.

I am routing all mldonkey traffic through openvpn tunnel through the
server, and DNATing any incoming traffic on the donkey ports to the
server back to my machine.

So, I have 3 possible IP addresses:
1. My ADSL dynamic IP
2. My Private IP on the openvpn link to the server.
3. The server's fixed IP.

Which one should I use for client_ip.  Should I use the force_client_ip
parameter?

Thanks
--
        Chris Picton | PGP Key ID: 9D28A988 (wwwkeys.pgp.net)