[Mldonkey-users] Re: A possible solution (?) [it was "mldonkey cuts my i

From: Xan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: A possible solution (?) [it was "mldonkey cuts my internet connection"]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:59:51 +0200

Dimarts 10 Agost 2004 14:19, en/na Curtis Magyar (<Curtis Magyar
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:

> On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 13:15 +0200, Xan wrote:
> > I have a router (SpeedStream 5660) with NAPT enabled because I have a hub
> > connected to router, and a local network connected to hub (for that, I
> > need NAPT mode; without NAPT mode I hear that it works [I know that I
> > make a linux firewall, etc, but I search a cheap and faster solution]).
>
> Like I said, I have a SpeedStream 5360.

Sorry. I forgot it :-)

> However, it is a bridge, while
> yours is a router.  Mine does not support NAPT.  I don't know what NAPT
> is.  I cannot help you with your problem.

I don't know exactly what NAPT is too. But what I know is that NAPT is a way
of router has for, in a local network, assign the net packets to each
computer of the net. It's use when there is only one WAN IP (the IP of
router) and many local IP (in my case all the ip of every computer connected
to hub).

Well, thanks for try to help,
Xan.