Re: [Mldonkey-users] [short, without files, sorry] it was "mldonkey cuts

From: Klaus imgrund
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] [short, without files, sorry] it was "mldonkey cuts my internet connection"
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 18:13:30 -0300

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 16:38, Xan wrote:

> When I run mlnet, and after some time, internet connection brokes. I could
> not
> connect to any web page ("The connection was refused when attempting
> to contact www.google.com" is the error I received in any webbrowser) and, in
> general, my interernet connection is broken.

I had the same -only once though- and it was the router.After a reset at
the router everything was fine.Those things can only handle so many
connections and recover generally not gracefully from overload.
Also - the router from the ISP crashed but the netgear router that
handles the internal part was just fine ;-)

Klaus