[Mldonkey-users] A possible solution (?) [it was "mldonkey cuts my inter

From: Xan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] A possible solution (?) [it was "mldonkey cuts my internet connection"]
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:43:23 +0200

Althought my previous post is not answered (please, do that), I have an info
about our problem:

In a web page (sorry but I don't write that), people say that the NAPT table
in SpeedStream 5660 is "actually made of only 64 registries" and that the
registries of number >64 are queued.

So, I change my max_opened_connections in a number less than 64. I tried 50.
For sure, I change max_concurrent_downloads and max_connections_per_second

So, my key parameters are:

max_upload_slots                5
dynamic_slots   false
max_hard_upload_rate            3
max_hard_download_rate  18
max_opened_connections  30
max_concurrent_downloads        20
max_connections_per_second 2

[my net connection is 25kB download/12kB upload]

Please, try it.
I tried if I have the same behaviour, and I have possitive answer: with 2
hours, the connection is not broken.
Can you try it with this params [essentially max_concurrent_downloads,
max_connection_per_second and max_opened_connections].

Thanks,
Xan.