[Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: 2516 -> 2526

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: 2516 -> 2526
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:52:25 +0200

Hi,

On Do 12 Aug 2004 08:55:09p Curtis Magyar wrote:

> 1) The most recent tarball available is 2.5-21, and the diff's
> leading up to 2.5-27 are quite confusing to try to automate the
> process.  For example:

this diffs are inofficial, I made them by hand, not automated. They
served for me the purpose of comparing what changed in a release. I
never tested them if they can be applied.

>      unzip -p /path/21-22.zip | patch -p4 -E  // Why is this one
> different?

Historical reasons;-)

Somewhere on Savannah I read that the -r tag does not work, if it is
still the case for you then the bug still exists. Your only chance is
to use the date tag to distinguish the different releases. But if it
helps you I can put a tarball of 2-5-27 online... I deleted the older
CVS trees already here, still kept the diffs;-)

- spiralvoice