nss-mysql-devel

RE: [Nss-mysql-devel] Possible bug in nss-mysql 1.0

From: Nicklas Bondesson
Subject: RE: [Nss-mysql-devel] Possible bug in nss-mysql 1.0
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:11:03 +0200

Thanks alot for pointing this out. I have stopped pulling my hair out now
looking for a solution! ;)

I simply changed the line calling mysql_safe in my startup script (which btw
is the one that comes with the mysql source dist) to this:

/bin/su mysql -c "$bindir/mysqld_safe --datadir=$datadir
--pid-file=$pid_file >/dev/null 2>&1 &"

Thanks again!

Nicklas