nss-mysql-users

RE: [Nss-mysql-users] Make Error

From: Jefferson Cowart
Subject: RE: [Nss-mysql-users] Make Error
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:21:48 -0700

I saw that message but I think the problem may be something else as I'm
getting errors on lots of lines that are different than the one he
mentioned in his e-mail. That is why I copied such a large chunk of text
into the original message.

On a separate note what kind of encryption is it expecting to find in
the mysql DB?

Thanks
Jefferson Cowart
address@hidden

Support Open Instant Messaging Protocols
http://www.petitiononline.com/openIM/petition.html