nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Make Error

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Make Error
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:42:36 +0200

Hi Jeff,

Dans un message du 25 jun à  9:21, Jefferson Cowart écrivait :
> I saw that message but I think the problem may be something else as I'm
> getting errors on lots of lines that are different than the one he
> mentioned in his e-mail. That is why I copied such a large chunk of text
> into the original message.

If you look at the first messages, you'll see that the lines which was
pasted are exactly the same as the last ones in yours :-). Anyway, it is
harmless.

> On a separate note what kind of encryption is it expecting to find in
> the mysql DB?

Exactly the same as the one in your /etc/shadow. nss-mysql only gets the
data, just as the standard nss modules read and parse /etc/shadow.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

    If it doesn't work, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.