nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] General nss-mysql questions...

From: Michael Chang
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] General nss-mysql questions...
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:39:16 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, that's what I meant to say.  By default, PAM uses pam_unix.so
which, in turn, uses NSS.

Michael

--
/* BEGIN SIG
*
* "Afraid of change, afraid of staying the same,
*  when temptation calls, we just look away."
*  - Barenaked Ladies
*
* "He started writing in mirror writing, 'Help! I'm
*  trapped behind the world.'"
*  - New York State Journal of Medicine
*
* Michael Chang